Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday, October 19th 2011

ACEOs That need to be photographed and uploaded to my Etsy store, Holiday season is fast approaching must have inventory...LOL.
WYOWW 
What's on My Workdesk Wednesday.  Well it's not too much of a mess today because I'm not in the middle of a work in progress.  I was just culling through my many Art Cards to find ones that might be worthy of going into my inventory.

It's Wednesday and I'm usually right on top of all of the wonderful blog hops that happen on Wednesdays but today I'm running behind for a really good reason.  My Honey, my wonderful husband that I adore has been in Brazil for 16 days and he returned yesterday.   I'm tickled beyond words to have him home because we are one of those enviably (or annoying depending on your perspective) happy couples.  We spend a ridiculous amount of time together and are always trying to carve out more.  I can honestly say that after almost 14 years of marriage I am even more crazy in love with him today.

We don't usually take separate vacations but this time we decided to make a "Safe" decision for our Son.  My husband is a kite Sailor/surfer, a very good one.  He gets on the water with a huge kite above his head that propels him through the water at high speeds and allows him to jump and float to ridiculous heights!  It's super cool to watch and the reason we live in one of the windiest little towns in the world.   He had an opportunity to go to a remote part of Brazil and kite sail on some "epic" waves and I sent him with my blessings.  We didn't think that it would be as wise for my Son and Myself to go along because these "Downwinders" in Brazil are hours long, hours that we would have been alone on remote beaches in a foreign country.  So Max and I headed to Michigan for a visit with Grandma and a trip to the best amusement park ever, Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio.

You are invited to join me for FFTT-- Food For Thought Thursdays.  I've decided to start my own Thursday Blog hop because we need something for Thursdays too!  This ones about Food. Tell us about something you are eating, pictures are welcome.  I love to hear about what other people eat!  Hope to see you here tomorrow to get the hop started!

So here's my entry for a very wordy Wordless Wednesday.  My Hubby in Brazil.


Animal Wednesday, These are our 4 Rescue Dogs, from left to right, Bean, Yuki, Cassie  and Norman

Okay,  A little breakfast then I'm off to blog hop and pay you all a visit!  Happy Wednesday!

13 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your ACEOs, especially fun the bird on the head... thank you for sharing your photographs. x

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I don't know what is going on with Blogger and Follower I couldn't sign up to Follow myself, hum! I tried sending you an invitation maybe that will work. Let me know if it doesn't. I live in the Valley between Portland and Salem and worked for Eagle Newspapers, who own the Hood River News, for 25 years. Know anybody at the News? Thank for trying to Follow me, I appreciate all of my followers.

Anonymous said...

wow, what anexciting adventure,, you sound so in love,, that just made my heart smile,, beautiful aceo cards as well!

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for sharing your WOYWW and interesting it is too... and colourful. Great pics of DH... really exciting to do this.... I can't even swim!
My DH and I are still really happy together after meeting as teenagers and now we are over 50 years down the line. Time flies when you are having fun!
Love JoZarty x

Bubbles said...

Love the cards... doggies are just so adorable... but what are you doing on here? Turn OFF the computer and go spend time with your family *lol*
And, just so you know... my very best friends have told me that being a perfect couple is intensely annoying to other people *lol*... been married over 17 and a half years now... and he still makes me tingle *lol*

Christine said...

beautiful ACEOs, so productive! Nice to know a bit about your exciting life, your husband's anyway. I'd probably do the same as you and your son!

HeARTworks said...

Great ACEOS- I particularly like the 3 ladies on the right. And thanks for a peek into your life. I'm glad you're happily married. Too many sad stories about marriage! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing, love the cute little doggies!

xoxo Marjo

RosA said...

Love the ACEOs, specially the dancing ladies. Thanks for visiting my blog.

ScrappnBee said...

Definately sounds like a fun time in Brazil and MI/OH! Thanks for sharing all the pics and have a very happy WOYWW! -Amanda

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey Robin...thanks for popping in to my WOYWW post. I was tickled to see you live in HR...I live in The Dalles! What a small world. The WOYWW players will love your blog and all your lovely creations! They are all into a lot of altered art. I am more of a stamper but enjoy all the people...a real great group! Happy to meet you neighbor! (your dogs are all darling!)

The Crafty Elf said...

Wow...what a great opportunity for your hubby!!! That's such and amazing sport and I love to watch it! Your work is lovely and look at you starting something up for Thursdays. You go girl! Who doesn't love food? Love the dogs - so cute! If I can be honest, I love how much you love to be with your hubby. We are the same after 32 years. We do everything together!! Not everyone is the same and that's fine, we truly enjoy each others company.

Angie said...

How wonderful to feel so close to your hubby ...and be able to be together so much. What an oportunity for him ...glad he enjoyed it .