Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wednesday, November 7th Babe


Thanks for stopping by!  I'd be so thrilled if you'd also stop by and "Like" my Facebook page!  I am donating $1 to my local animal rescue shelter for every new "Like" I received on my Facebook page this week!


I hope you all aren't bored of my doggies because I've had several commissions come through for my torn paper pet portraits so I'm going to be busy with them for the next few weeks.

So for Wht's on your Work desk Wednesday  WOYWW  and Wordless Wednesday Create with Joy -- (stop by and check out these wonderful blog hops!)

This is Babe, do you remember Brewski from a couple of weeks ago?  Well this is his Sis. She still needs a final UV protective coat and then I will deliver her and start on the next sweetie pie in line Prince Harry.


WOYWW 12/6 BABE


Babe next to her photo

Brewski and Babe Together finished Canvas

Whose Next?

Harry's Next!


Thanks for stopping by!  I'd be so thrilled if you'd also stop by and "Like" my Facebook page!  http:/ I am donating $1 to my local animal rescue shelter for every new "Like" I received on my Facebook page this week!



12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, looking forward to seeing Harry! Valerie

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and outstanding design.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love these portraits - absolutely brilliant. It's such a clever technique, but works amazingly well! Hope you raise loads of cash for the cause :)
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx

Unknown said...

Welcome back! You were missed.

I just liked your fb page, what a lovely thing you are doing!

I did up this post on Thurs 2 Dec, all ready for your party, not realizing you were on Holidays. http://traceypotterartist.blogspot.com/2011/11/tastes-like-kfc.html

It's a great recipe for Chicken KFC style, it's oven baked goodness!

Looking forward to seeing you at the parties!

Sabina said...

What an awesome idea--I just liked your page.

http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

Julia Dunnit said...

More wonderful stuff - am so glad you've had other commissions - go you! But..is Harry real?!!

Robin Panzer Art said...

So funny you should say that Julia,I thought the same thing! I thought that maybe a slightly whacky person had sent me pictures of a stuffed dog to do a portrait of (She's not, quite lovely in fact!) Thankfully she sent enough pictures to see this amazing little button with his tongue hanging out. Too cute for words! Thanks for stopping by for WYOWW!

Spyder said...

These are great, and unforgeable! Remembered them straight away, they are very good and must take a long time to get the colours right.Thanks for my snoop!Have a great crafty week,
Happy WoYwW
Lyn #31

505whimsygirl said...

Very, very cool!! Several years back I was at a fundraiser for a local shelter. I had just had to put to sleep my Skooter dog (red heeler) so I went to honor her memory. An artist there was raffling off a portrait and so I bought one $1 raffle and I won!!! It's just amazing and what a great memory to have.

Yep, these dog owners are going to cherish these for a long, long time!

Neet said...

You are very talented to do this kind of art - there must be a name for it - Panzerart maybe?
If I get a bit familiar with Facebook (technophobe and not got to grips with it at all) I will deffo do a "Like".
Hugs, Neet #1 x

Shoshi said...

Beautiful artwork - you are very talented. It will be fun to see what you make of the adorable little Harry! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #53

VonnyK said...

Love your doggy and will keep an eye out for Harry. Would be nice if I could "like" you on facebook, but I must be about the only person in the world who isn't on facebook. Consider this comment as a like!