Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Food for Thought Thursday #6 Mr. Linky Page

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd be so thrilled if you'd also stop by and "Like" my Facebook page!  I am donating $1 to my local animal rescue shelter for every new "Like" I received on my Facebook page this week!


Food For Thought Thursdays # 6 LINKY

Here it is my own blog hop theme!

We need a Thursday Blog Hop too right? What are you eating today, yesterday, this week?  We wanna know!!! Share some thoughts about the food you eat and pictures are great too and then take a little blog hop around to see what's on everyone else's plates!


My post today is about a new food discovery, hope you'll hop on by!

Sign up here with Mr. Linky to share your blog post with us! Remember to copy the blog address of the specific post, not your general blog address!  

Be patient this is a brand new hop, the numbers will grow....come join the fun!  





5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm having a healthy day; currant buns instead of toast! You asked which book I'm reading. Just started a new one called *Philosopher's Punch* from Hermann Bauer, about a murder in a Vienna cafe!

Anonymous said...

I love this linky party, I'll try to get a post together to join the fun

GlorV1 said...

Hi Robin, hope all is well, Happy Holidays. Have a great day and I love your Granola, looks good and it's gluten free. yay. Take care.

Christine said...

Your granola looks great Robin! I'm not into granola much either but would love to try this one!

Unknown said...

I'm a little late to the party this week,but I hope you enjoy my post all the same.