Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, October 3rd, 2011

It's raining this morning and I'm not complaining, we've had so little precipitation the last several months.  The nice part is that it's still quite warm so it's not "Cold and Rainy."

 I was having a little fun with an art filter on my camera and came up with these photos.

I really like this Diet Coke one because it has the feeling I feel when I see my addiction.  Sung in a high pitched single note -AHHHHHHHHHH!, the heavens opening...etc.

Addiction

and this one is a piece taken of a piece of mixed media art I was creating:

Purple Heart


What kind of trouble are you causing today?

5 comments:

Jester said...

Fabulous - I can't decide which one I like best!

Anonymous said...

I'm causing no trouble today,, just my sweet innocent self,lol..These two are so mesmerizing,, beautiful,,

Lynn Cohen said...

Interesting ways to pull a photo around!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really love those photos. You make great art!

soulbrush said...

I really like the coke one- send it to them for a new advertising campaign...make millions LOL. Hope you enjoy your trip.