Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19th, 2011


Well Monday has started out as a whirlwind of craziness.  I was called to jury duty starting the same day I already have plane tickets to go home and visit my family.  I'm all for civic duty but honestly as a homeschooling Mom this presents a whole host of difficulties!  I spent the morning writing my excuse letter, feeling like I was back in school trying to get out of class for the day.

While I was busy working on that I decided to have my Son write for the "One Minute Writer" entry today.  I've been having him keep a writing journal and follow along with this program as well.  It's an excellent daily writing assignment for a homeschooler!  He's a witty bloke and it always comes out in his writing.



One Minute Writer 
Prompt: Hidden Camera 
by Max 12 years Old
(The Photo is his too.)

Where would I put my hidden cameras?
Why I’d place them wherever I please!
I’d place them in the ground!
I’d place them in my room!
I’d place it in your room!
I’d place it in the girl’s bathroom!

3 comments:

soulbrush said...

You GO MAX!
What a total bummer, jury duty, oh NO- what can you do about it???

Lorraina said...

Jury duty can be fun but visiting family is funner. As long as tickets have already been purchased i think you can get out of going to jury duty. Contact them to make sure or they might send out a posse to round you up!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! He's funny!
So, did you manage to escape jury service?