Sunday, September 22, 2013

PET OF THE WEEK

Over on my Facebook Studio Page I've invited my FB Art Studio fans to submit photos of their wonderful pets on Thursdays.

Each week I will select a photo from a random number generator and send a set of 4 signed 4 X 6 Postcard Prints of my Hand Torn Paper Pet Portrait Art.

Willow created in Hand Torn Paper before going on her Canvas
This weeks PET OF THE WEEK 
(randomly selected from the photo entries) is:

Jen Lorenzen Meyers and Ms. Sicily, cuteness overload!!! 
Jen please email me at robinpanzerart@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I will send out your prints.  Congratulations



As a thank you to everyone that participated I am sending 1 Signed Postcard print to each of you that entered.  Email me your mailing address at robinpanzerart@hotmail.com to receive.

Want to see the other great entries from this week.  You can find them on my FB studio page at this link:

Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

Thank you everyone for sharing your sweet furry family with us all!


No comments: