Saturday, July 21, 2012

HOWLing about my newest Chigirie (Torn Paper) Creation

I was up late, late last night, diet coke in hand and dogs at my feet finishing my newest creation a Chigirie (Torn Paper) Wolf.  



If you are interested in this piece I'm making a very special offer to my Facebook Studio Fans later today.  Stop on by :)  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robin-Panzer-Art-Studio-33/231107300246708?ref=hl 

Howl Chigirie (Torn Paper) 9 x 12
If you'd like to see work in progress photos on this piece please check out yesterdays post. 

9 x 12 on cradled birch panel with distress painted sides.
Howl Chigirie (Torn Paper) 9 x 12 deep paneled painted sides ready to hang.





1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautifully done! What a unique art medium using the wasp nest paper! It is wonderful! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane