Saturday, November 12, 2011

Amy's Never Ending Story

I am participating in the fabulous Ms. Amy's Never Ending Story.  If you'd like to see my installment of this delightful Fairy Tale visit my page.

Installment #7 - The Never Ending Story

If you'd like to read the whole story to date visit Amy's Site Here



The Never Ending Story




 297753_249209965100844_100000355261562_868160_5114277_n-1.jpg



If you'd like details so you too can become part of history and the Never Ending Story visit Amy's blog for details

Details How you to can become part of History

Oh something else going on of great interest, the lovely Manon  in conjunction with Amy had a FREE, Free live art class last night, you should check it out!


I'm heading off to the post office to mail my "No Bull" torn paper painting that sold to Washington, D.C yesterday.  I think I'd like to get a map to put pins in just for the delight of the visual aspect of seeing how my art is traveling the world.  Don't you just adore a global economy?  I have art in Middlesex, England, Barcelona, Spain, Australia,  and the Phillipines.



"No Bull" Sold
I hope your Saturday is wonderful!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

A'n'G Johnson said...

oooo I just love your art! How very talented that you are able to upcycle into such detailed pieces
I love the idea of tracking where "pieces of you" have ended up in the world.

soulbrush said...

Congrats on this sale. You go girl.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I really love your torn paper paintings. :) Congrats on the sale!

Leovi said...

Really lovely this beautiful composition, I like that cow's head.

Sunshineshelle said...

Love the global arts interaction & LOVE the cow, the background really sets off the graphic black & white bull, great stuff!

Virtual Boy said...

Your style of torn papers is so cool, this looks amazing!
Congrats on the sale, how fun to know where one's art is heading too! ^-^

// -T.W-

Unknown said...

Hi Robin
Fabulous piece. Wow. Congrats.

Evelyn