Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

 I was hoping to paint something for this delightful day and for Natasha's Halloween Bash but I ended up running around like a nut all day!  I hyper Extended my elbow playing tennis so I had to go see the doc and get it adjusted.  Hubby Broke out in a weird itchy rash so ran him to the doctor and then my Son's wire broke on his braces so it was off to the orthodontist...WOW!  My empty day was suddenly a mad dash.  Now the little dudes are starting to show up at my house because I'm the Mom willing to take them all out trick or treating, so I'm off to follow behind with a smile on my face.  I did get to go to a Halloween Party Saturday night.

What am I wearing this Halloween....Why Little Dead Riding Hood of course :)






As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today... Oh, how I wish he'd go away. (Mearns)


Oh Oh, I had 15 minutes so here's a quicky Day of the Dead done in Copic Sketch Marker



9 comments:

Daniele Valois said...

Love this costume. You rock it!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

You are gorgeous! :) Hope that you visits at doc's are over for today. :) Thanks for coming to my party! Happy Halloween! :)

GlorV1 said...

You look great in your costume. You were kept pretty busy for a while there. Hope everything is okay. Take care and have a great Halloween.

Mary Walker said...

Fun costumes, Happy Halloween.

Unknown said...

Little Red Riding Hood has never looked better! Love your sugar skull. Hope all is well. Donna

Kristin Dudish said...

Drop Dead Gorgeous Riding Hood ;)

Happy Halloween!

xo
Kristin

Christine said...

cute sketch, cute costume! What a day you had though!

Unknown said...

the orthodonist bills really get my goat - i'm sorry about that wire.
you are Super pretty! - really!

xxa

Lizzy Love said...

AWESOME COSTUME! I LOVE IT! Hope you had a Happy Halloween dispite all the mishaps! Sorry Im so late to show up but better late then never I always say :)